On Thursday 24 July 2003 14.55, Shalkebaev,AntonMSCAG wrote:
> Hi
> Just tested works well :)
> dateRange(24, "JUL", 2003)
> They just missed it :)

If it isn't clearly documented don't use it as other browsers may
implement the call differently. Especially when there is documented
ways to do the same thing.

I think there is an ECMA script standard on PAC script funcitons these
days. The Netscape 2.0 documentation is a bit old and not very
formal..

http://www.marasystems.com/, [EMAIL PROTECTED]