Hi Jay,

At 03.38 31/07/2003, Jay Turner wrote:

Hi Guido,

I don't think this is the problem.

Preliminary testing is pointing to incorrect security policies being
deployed to the client workstations with LAN Authentication set to "NTLM

Right, I think that this should be the problem: There is a problem in the Squid NTLM/LM support, see Bugzilla #610.

Henrik: I think that this should fixed before STABLE 4, there was already many reports about similar problems using Windows XP and 2003.

Regards

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l.
Via Gorizia, 69             10136 - Torino - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.3249426      Fax. : +39.011.3293665
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/