On Wednesday 20 August 2003 19.52, Jim_Brouse/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:

> I searched access.log and I did find a mention of 000000000000007
> although it is part of a URL.  Some how the access.log is different
> than normal so then SARG is running against the wrong fields.  What
> do you think is the best way to fix this log?   The log is 121
> Meg's.  I also have another failed log with 28 megs.

Try isolating a number of lines you think are the cause to this
confusion and then run a SARG report on these. If the probelem is
reporoducible contact the SARG maintainers and give them the test
data to reproduce the error.

Regards
Henrik