On Wednesday 10 September 2003 11.04, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Here my squid.conf entries for cache and tuning:
> cache_dir aufs /var/squid/cache 128 60 256

128 MB cache is not much, not much at all.

Related Note: The L1 parameter (60) is totally out of range for a
128MB cache.. the default of 16 is suitable for up to 9GB of cache,
you have 60 for a 128MB cach...  because of this you are wasting a
lot of diskspace and inodes for directories which will never ever be
used by your Squid.

Regards
Henrik

http://www.marasystems.com/, [EMAIL PROTECTED]