Sylvain LAIGLE wrote:
Hi everybody.

while trying to connect http://www.lemoniteur-expert.com/indices-index
and searching an value, I can't reach the result page.
After retrying, this error message is sent with the page :

[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Ligne 1 : syntaxe
incorrecte vers 'where'.

/indices-index/contenu/rechdir_resultat.asp, line 134
sultat.asp, line 134

We have 2 servers : On one, Squid 2.4 stable 7 is installed. On the
second, Squid 2.5 stable 3. Both are Red Hat 8.

We tried direct connection : it works.

We tried a proxied connection (but not squid) : it works.

Squid.conf timeouts are defauts.

The results page is an asp page. I've read Asp is not cached by squid.

Has anyone got an idea about why it's impossible, using squid, to reach
this page ?

Thanks a lot.

regards.

As far as I know, that error message is in the webserver itself. Points to a faulty syntax in the webserver sending a SQL sentence to the database server.

Probably the page showing the error is cached in Squid and that's why that connecting directly the error does not appear.

Try refreshing both the squid cache and the browser's cache.

Hope this helps.

--
Francisco Neira B.                                  /~\ The ASCII
Administrador de Red                                \ / Ribbon Campaign