Thanks Duane !!

It worked perfectly !!!!

Regards,
Carlos.

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have sent a similar question before, but did not manage to solve the
> problem.
>
> I need to allow certain users of a Windows group to always bypass our
> cache_peer and the other ones to never bypass it.
>
> I am using the following configuration:
>
> always_direct allow windows_group
> always_direct deny all
> never_direct allow all
>
> The users belonging to windows_group are always going direct (good!!), but
> the other ones sometimes goes direct and sometimes go through our
cache_peer

> What may be going wrong?

There is another way to do this, and it may work better for you.
you can use 'cache_peer_access' like this:

    cache_peer_access neighbor.name deny windows_group

Then to make sure most of your users never bypass the
parent, you can use never_direct rules like this:

    never_direct deny windows_group
    never_direct allow all

Duane W.

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/