Fine !!!

Can either project be used in a production environment, to integrate a
antivirus solution to Squid (Symantec´s Scan Engine for Linux)?

Regards,
Carlos.

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have been reading about ICAP and Squid, but was not able to find
anything
> about its actual implementation, not even in the Squid 3.0 pages ...

There is plenty of activities going on in this area. See
http://devel.squid-cache.org/. At this time there is in fact two parallell
projects working on ICAP for Squid-2.5 with slightly different goals and
requirements.

Hopefully there will eventually be a project working on ICAP support for
Squid-3, ultimately allowing ICAP to be added to the mainstream Squid
releases.

Regards
Henrik

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/