Rui,

Thanks for the directions you gave us !!!

We have already managed how to install, configure and run Squid / ICAP /
Symantecs Scan Engine, using squid-icap-client available in
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=47737 with no other
options in the ./configure step.

When we try to compile it with the basic and ntlm helpers, we get an error
while running "make", after "config".

We have downloaded the CVS version, as well, and, with this one, we get
errors in the "./configure" step, if we use the basic and ntlm helpers
options.

How can we manage to compile squid with icap and all of the squid stuff?

Regards,
Carlos Zottmann.

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/