Hi Henrik!!!

If we download the squid-icap-client following the directions in
http://icap-server.sourceforge.net/squid.html, either through standard
download or through cvs, it creates a directory named
squid-2.6-DEVEL-20020324.

That´s why I though I was dealing with 2.6 version of Squid ...

Regards,
Carlos.

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I am trying the 2.6 ICAP enbled version of Squid, and I noticed that it
> doesn´t come with the wb_ntlmauth helper with it....

What 2.6 version of Squid? There is no 2.6 version of Squid. There is 2.5
and the next version is 3.0 (under development).

Regards
Henrik

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/