On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Joel Andersson wrote:

> Can I setup Squid to be a reverse proxy that requires login with RADIUS challenge.?

The basic HTTP authentication scheme in Squid only supports static or
semi-static passwords, and does not support challenging the user with a
sever challenge.

> Is it possible to do this authentication on a web page instead of the standard IE
> authentication pop-up ?

Yes, in a reverse proxy this is possible by using cookie based
authentication running on a web server accessible by your reverse proxy
and a custom external_acl to verify the cookie (and return the username to
Squid).

Regards
Henrik