Henrik,

Thanks for the directions on how to apply the ICAP patch.

After applying the icap-client patch, I decided to try the icap-stream
patch, because I am willing to use ICAP to integrate squid with antivirus
software.

When I applied just the icap-stream patch, I did not get the icap_enable
option in squid.conf, and the parser gave me errors on the squid startup, at
the other icap options.

When I tried to apply the icap-client patch first, and then the icap-stream
patch, I had errors in the patching process.

What is the right way to use the icap-stream patch?

Thanks in Advance,
Carlos Zottmann.

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/