cause I don't want to maintain two proxies servers...
--Yedidia

Mohsin Khan wrote:

hi!

     why do not you run squid on any other machine?,
with the gateway of other router.

--- Yedidia Klein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

We are using squid as web proxy in our campus for
several years.
the configuration now is that the machine is
routing all web data through it's default gateway.

we want to add another router that will be connected
to another internet line and have a part of our internal IPs browsing
through this new connection.

we could run a second process of squid on the proxy
machine, is there any way to tell squid which gateway to use ??
is there another way to do this ?

thanks

--Yedidia Klein
System Administrator
Jerusalem College of Technology

=====
Regards,
Mohsin Khan
CCNA ( Cisco Certified Network Associate 2.0 )

Happy is the one who can smile<<<