Hello,
  I have an strange problem here.
  I Have :
   SQUID1 -> Dansguardian -> SQUID2

On the same machine, SQUID1 and SQUID2 are 2 different process, with different squid.conf files.

I start them perfectly, butwhen i access my proxy the first time, SQUID2 multiplies +- 20 times.
When I type a "ps ax |grep squid", I have 19 process there !!!!

This never happened with me, and since I am using a squid.conf file modified from SQUID1, that does not multily...
With it, I cannot kill the first process, that the rest still run.
May be somthing with dansguardian ????????

I use Debian woddy , Squid 2.5, DG 2.7.1-4.

Thanks...