Henrik,

We are using here Squid and DansGuardian, with the following configuration:

Squid -> DansGuardian > Squid (same instance as the first one)

All works fine, if we don´t use external_acl_type to determine who is going
through DansGuardian, and who is not.

When we use it, our cache.log gets lots of entries like this:

2003/12/18 17:53:44| aclMatchExternal: nt_group user not authenticated (-1)

nt_group is the name of our external_acl_type ...

Our first http_access directive is "http_access allow localhost", in order
to prevent squid from requiring DansGuardian to authenticate, and we also
have a "always_direct allow localhost" directive in order to prevent
requests from DansGuardian to be sent back to it again...

If we disable DansGuardian (by not using cache_peer), the external_acl_type
works fine for any other purpose, and we don´t see those messages in
cache.log.

What may be going wrong?

Thanks in Advance,
Carlos.

Em 19 Dec 2003, Henrik Nordstrom escreveu:

>On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to choose wich requestes are going through a
>> external_acl_type?
>
>Yes, by using http_access.
>
>> For example, can I configure all requests coming from localhost to not go
>> through a external_acl_type that verifies the Windows group that the user
>> belongs to?
>
>Yes, simply allow these without requiring the acl tied to your
>external_acl_type.
>
>Regards
>Henrik

Voce quer um iGMail protegido contra vírus e spams?
Clique aqui: http://www.igmailseguro.ig.com.br
Ofertas imperdíveis! Link: http://www.americanas.com.br/ig/