Hi,
  I am using Qmail for mailing and useing Squirrelmail for webmail. I
want to know how I can upload my Address Book of Netscape Communicator
into Squirrel Mail.
I hope one of you shall be able to help me out.

Regards

Gaurav Duggal.
begin:vcard
n:Duggal;Gaurav
tel;cell:9810095313
tel;fax:2219169
tel;home:2219800
tel;work:2219060
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:OMAXAUTO.COM
org:OMAX AUTOS LIMITED;INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
adr:;;5/13, SOHNA GURGAON ROAD, VILLAGE TIKRI;GURGAON;HARYANA;122001;INDIA
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:DEPUTY MANAGER
fn:Gaurav Duggal
end:vcard
****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file gd.vcf

All attachements are scanned by Trend Micro Virus Wall !!
*****************     End of message     ***************

Disclaimer:

privileged,proprietary,confidential
or otherwise  private information.If you have received it in error,please delete the
original after
notifying us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank you.

OMAX AUTOS LTD.
5/13, Gurgaon Sona Road,
Vill. Tikri
Gurgaon - 122001
Haryana
India

Tel : +91-124-2219060-62 Fax : +91-124-2219169

Please visit us at: www.omaxauto.com