Hi,

We are testing Squid proxy, we use NTLM authentication ( by Samba 3.0. ) in our AD. It
work fine but we have some issues for resolving.

1) We use internet explorer 6.0 SP1 and randomly an authentication pop-up appears, the
user have just to cancel it and it works but we want to avoid it appearing.

2) We use Websense for content web filtering. It works fine to, but we don't obtain
user information in reports. The Websense support team said that we have to pass the
possible?
Thanks,
Diego