Hi.

Our configuration is a squid proxys hierarchy of 3 levels, with switches balancing load in each level, it takes working more of a year without problems but now, we have a problem with an application done in Javascript that testing we have verified that it only works if it goes only through a proxy or without balancing load (sticky option in switches), is some solution with squid for this?
Must be a problem of application that maintains the session but when it detects that it goes by a different proxy is cut.
we have proven the always_direct option for the domain in the first level, but it has not solved it.

Thanks in advance.
Emilio C.