i've  asked to be removed countless times. here's another message that
i didn't want. it's really not that hard to remove somebody is it...

This is a forwarded message
From: Henrik Nordstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: David Landgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tuesday, January 27, 2004, 6:11:38 PM
Subject: [squid-users] Setting up req_mime_type ACLs

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, David Landgren wrote:

> I have the following lines in my squid.conf
> ===
> acl mime_banned req_mime_type /application\.x-director/

The correct mime type is application/x-director. I don't know why your
Mozilla identifies it using a . instead of /.

Also, you want to use the rep_mime_type acl, not req_mime_type.. (rep_..
== reply, req_.. == request)

  acl mime_banned rep_mime_type -i ^application/x-director$

Also see Squid access.log. The mime type is reported there in plain text.

Regards
Henrik

Best regards,
 mortbox                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]