On Tue, 2 Mar 2004, none none  wrote:

> Is anyone able to help me with a real example of squid_ldap_auth.exe  if my Active
> directory looks like this:

The example in the manual for squid_ldap_auth is a real one for Active
Directory:

       If  you  want to search for the user DN and your directory
       does not allow anonymous searches then you must  also  use
       the  -D  and -w flags to specify a user DN and password to
       log in as to perform the searches,  as  in  the  following
       complex Active Directory example

              squid_ldap_auth  -p  -R  -b  "dc=your,dc=domain"
                        -D "cn=squid,cn=users,dc=your,dc=domain"
                        -w  "secret­squidpassword"
                        -f "(&(userPrincipalName=%s)(objectClass=Person))"
                        activedirectoryserver

If you want to use the short login (without domain) then replace
userPrincipalName by sAMAccountName.

Regards
Henrik