Hello,

My apologies if this is off topic, but this is one of my last resources...

I have spent the last several months searching the NLANR cache registry... Does anyone know a reliable source of web caches that are not using dynamic ip addresses willing to peer? I am avoiding any dynamic IP caches in hope of avoiding the issue of someone trying to use me as a spam source.... Got burnt early on in the peering game with that.

I am searching for sibling/dual sibling sites (no parent relationship). If you know of a resource or are interested, please email me off the list.

Thank you in advance.

--- [ tanaya.net/Exim/Antiviral ] ---
This message has been scanned with ClamScan, Inoculate and H+BEDV
AntiVir antivirus software and has been determined to be VIRUS FREE.