From: Andreas Pettersson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2004 11:08 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [squid-users] Punching a hole in redirector

Wouldn't it be better to make exceptions for Windows Update in squid.conf ?

acl NoRedirect url_regex windowsupdate\.com
acl NoRedirect url_regex download\.microsoft\.com redirector_access deny
NoRedirect redirector_access allow all

/Andreas

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Ashfield (UNB)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

My question is what if I want to allow a specific request through, in my case www.windowsupdate.microsoft.com The problem becomes that on that

site,

the images, etc, are all at different url's, so when I try to allow just that link through, when it goes to grab images and other things it completely messes up.

You can find me on Google or Yahoo...
search for "Schelstraete Bart" or "Bart Schelstraete"
Schelstraete Bart
http://www.hansbeke.com
email: bart at schelstraete.org