Hello,

Does anyone have the guide to setting up group restriction acls, through
NTLM authentication against an active directory domain, that used to be
located at itmanagers.net?

I have not been able to connect to that site in months. I have not found
any other documentation that gives me the right syntax to get this to
work.

This message is intended for the addressee named and
may  contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of
the Department of  Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper
for the presence of computer viruses.

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Vaughan;Chris
FN:Chris Vaughan (E-mail)
ORG:Department of Lands;Information Management and Technology
TITLE:Communications Administrator
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(02) 9228-6884
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+61 (0401) 148061
TEL;WORK;FAX:(02) 9223-1271
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;IMT;1 Prince Albert Rd=0D=0AQueens Square;Sydney;NSW;2000;Australia
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:IMT=0D=0A1 Prince Albert Rd=0D=0AQueens Square=0D=0ASydney, NSW 2000=0D=0AAu=
stralia
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
REV:20030829T062124Z
END:VCARD