Hi,

At 16.33 08/09/2004, kmo vern wrote:

I have inherited a Windows NT 4.0 network that is
running Squid 2.3.Stable4. The issue is that
2.3Stable4 has a file upload limit of 1MB. I am
needing to upgrade to 2.5 because it doesn't have the
upload restriction. Just in the past week this is
first I have heard of Squid, so I am needing some
guidance in this upgrade process. Any help that could
be provided would be greatly appreciated.

You can find the latest binaries for Windows here:

http://www.acmeconsulting.it/SquidNT.htm

Regards

Guido

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l. - Microsoft Certified Partner
Via Gorizia, 69             10136 - Torino - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.3249426      Fax. : +39.011.3293665
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/