At 15:13 20.09.2004 +0200, André Füchsel wrote:
Without SSL, everything works fine. With SSL, if the transmitted data size from the applet to the servlet is bigger than about 4k, squid receives the data and forwards it correctly to the application server, but never closes the connection, thus the following code on my application server is stuck in readObject():

This problem does not occur if squid is running on Linux. I installed the latest stable release:

        Squid Cache: Version 2.5.STABLE6-20040920
        configure options:  --enable-ssl

Everything works fine. The problem occures only in the windows build. Linux is unfortunately not an option. Any ideas?

André