On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Hannes Schmidt wrote:

I would like my Squid proxy to add a cookie header to all requests going to
one particular site. Can I do that easily?

This is possible using the redirector header patch published on the list some time ago.

Background: My website uses a logfile statistics package. However, the
people in my department access this website frequently, e.g. to use the CMS.
I do not want the stats to be skewed by these 'internal' traffic, I'm only
interested in hits by real customers.

You also have the X-Forwarded-For header which can be used by the site to identify your users by IP.

Regards
Henrik