Giedrius wrote:
Hi all,

Is there any way to detect transparent squid-proxy running?
I want to share my internet connection, so that administrator
couldn't detect this. I decided to use transparent proxying in squid.
Will this work for me?

Nothing's impossible to detect. It really depends on how much access your administrator has to your network. Also, some one good at analyzing packets could probably sniff the web traffic and figure out pretty quickly what was going on.

Basically, if you're not allowed to do it, you really shouldn't be doing it!!

-Russ
---