That looks great, and seems to be working ok. just let
me run to examples by you real quick

Cached
TCP_MEM_HIT/200 6230 GET www.example.com/logo.jpg -
NONE/- image/jpeg

Not Cached
TCP_MISS/200 16347 GET www.example.com/photo_2.jpg -
DIRECT/1.1.1.1 image/jpeg

is that correct?

and if i wanted so add another domain name would i do
it like example 1 or example 2?
  acl cacheThisServer1 dstdomain .example2.com
  acl cacheThisServer dstdomain .example.com
  acl images rep_mime_type -i ^image/

# example 1 -
  no_cache deny !cacheThisServer !cacheThisServer1
!images
# example 2 -
  no_cache deny !cacheThisServer !images
  no_cache deny !cacheThisServer1 !images

Thanks so much for your great advice and fast response

Dan