Hi,

At 21.31 06/12/2004, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

hello all,
I'v setup a squid with ntlm & basic auth throught winbind, now I'v
a problem with java plugin, when i go to a web page with applet java the jvm ask
me for a password; I'v read that the jvm & ie doesent share the credential
so howto solve that problem for not to ask a password to user (without
acl to tunnel java request) ?

thnx a lot.

As I know, without an ACL that allows http requests from the Sun Java VM User Agent without user authentication, you cannot avoid the Sun JVM password prompt.

I hope that future Sun JRE releases allow the use of the credentials of the currently logged in user like the latest Firefox 1.0.

Regards

Guido

-
Guido Serassio
Acme Consulting S.r.l. - Microsoft Certified Partner
Via Gorizia, 69             10136 - Torino - ITALY
Tel. : +39.011.3249426      Fax. : +39.011.3293665
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW: http://www.acmeconsulting.it/