On Thu, 16 Dec 2004, Lucas Brasilino wrote:

Hi Henrik:

Are you asking your ps command to include threads information?

Yep :) Did I misunderstand the docs? :)

Most people asking this question forget the option to ps for including threads information and gets confused...

On Linux this is the -m option. On other OS:es other ps options may be needed.

The other thing to note about the threads is that they only get started on the first I/O request, so if your Squid has not seen any cacheable requests yet since startup there won't be any aufs threads.

I assume you have configured your cache_dir accordingly in squid.conf?

Regards
Henrik