On Mon, 3 Jan 2005, saravanan ganapathy wrote:

 I restrict the file size upload in squid using
request_body_max_size 1 MB. But I want to increase the
limit(say 3 MB) for some sites only.

How to write acl for this?

To do this you would need to implement an external acl check based on the Content-Length request header as an alternative to request_body_max_size.

Example helper:

#!/bin/sh
while read size limit; do
        if [ "${size}" -gt "${limit}" ]; then
                echo ERR
        else
                echo OK
        fi
done

accepts ACLs to be defined with a single argument specifying the file size limit for this acl.

alternatively you could extend the implementation of the request_body_max_size to be acl driven.

Note : I am using squid-2.4.STABLE6-6.7.3. Due to some
dependency, I am not upgrading to 2.5. So I need the
solution for my current version itself

Not possible with Squid-2.4.

Regards
Henrik