Like you also said, its not possible.

It isn't squid that is appending the .world.india to the request, it's the client. Squid is just logging what it gets.

You try parsing the log file with a `sed -e s/\\.world\\.india//', but this may also remove other things you may want.

Nitin wrote:
Thanks for reply,

The only way to do what you want is to configure the browsers to not use

the proxy for your internal domain.

Its not possible,  not to use proxy for internal domain.

we want both internal & external surfing and through squint we can moniter the utilization of bandwith.

But we want to stop .world.india in squid access_log. Pl let me know how?

Thanks.
--Nitin