Hello everyone ,

is it now possible to define acl's for multiple subnets, what I would like to do is deny porn pages for kids, yet allow them for adults...ask password for kids allow them for adult, something like this

acl  all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl adult src 192.168.0.0/24
acl kids src 192.168.1.0/24

acl deny_ext urlpath_regex -i "/etc/squid/deny_ext"

http_access allow adult   # they could download without any limitation

http_access deny deny_ext

http_access allow kids # they won't be able to download mp3, iso, wma, mpeg etc... they can do it at home (this is a school afterall :) )

redirect_program /usr/bin/squidGuard
redirect_children 4

in Squidguard I shall define adults and kids as well , adults wont be halted , but kids will be presented a nice little webpage about stop searching for porno .

Would the above work now with Squid 2.5 ?

Sincerely
Robert B