On Tue, 29 Mar 2005 11:18:15 +0200 (CEST), Henrik Nordstrom
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Mar 2005, dwi amk wrote:
>
> > I think I'm in this situation right now, pinging back to normal when I
> > stop squid, but after several hours ping increasing to the number
> > let's say more than 10000ms.
>
> Then you most likely have some kinds of requests clogging up your
> bandwidth. By stopping Squid you stop all ongoing requests at the time.
>
> This should not be DNS releated at all.
>
> You can use the cachemgr vm_objects function to see currently ongoing
> requests. You should also see them in access.log when you shut down Squid.
>
> Regards
> Henrik

What I don't understand that is that it happens recently, I never
experience like this before. If Henrik said this not DNS related at
all, then I suspect it's worm or something alike. If so how to prevent
something like this happening, I put in ACL all things around how to
deny or even tcp_reset worm,spam or alike that i found from searching.
FYI my Page faults with physical i/o: 0 is always zero or 1.

Regards
::DAMK::