Hi all,
            I have a rather serious problem – and can’t think of any way to
solve it. I have a cache hierarchy with TWO cache boxes running on different
internet links at the core, then 10 regional cache’s peering to the top. The
reason I say two, is because one link is for a specific set of users, and
the other is for normal users. These “business” users need to go through the
regional cache’s and out the “business” link – but I’m not transparently
caching so they are actually pointing at the regional cache.

My thinking was that I could use cache_peer_access and use a different port
for business users on the regional cache’s – changing their setup is not a
problem. However, cache_peer_access port specification only works with the
destination port, and if they are pointing to me on say 3129 but going to
google.com:80 it wont pick it up…

So I need a way to maintain (through multiple cache’s) a business users
state and have those sessions go out the one peer at the top. Does anyone
know of a way to do that? If not, I’ll have to task someone to “modify” the
cache_peer_access – or something else? What would be the best place to look?

Thanks
Dave