Awsome!  Great info, thank you!  Incidentally, I set it up with LDAP
authentication just to see what would happen.  It seems to recognize
group membership under that scheme, but it always prompts me for a
password (with msnt_auth it doesn't do that BTW.  It just lets me
directly into the website.), and it shouldn't be doing that.  Any ideas
on how to stop that?

Thanks again!