Hi!

We are using squid with ntlm authentication, wich then forwards the user
name do DansGuardian, and it is working very well, with no problems at all

Regards,
Carlos.
Dansguardian is very stable but can slow down network traffic depending on
the size of your network.  The low down is Dansguardian does everything
squidguard does and more.

But if you use squid_NTLM or something like that would will have problems
doing this with dans.  I have read that it is now possible but have yet to
try it out as I haven't bin playing in the test lab lattly.