Applied the patch and all is well.

Thanks !

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Henrik Nordstrom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Dan DeLong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Friday, May 27, 2005 4:30 AM
Subject: Re: [squid-users] Chain SSL Cert files

On Thu, 26 May 2005, Dan DeLong wrote:

Hello, I am running 2.5.STABLE4 as a reverse proxy. I would like to know how to use SSL Chain certs. I currently am using SSL certs from Thawte and can use them with the following line in my conf file
https_port 10.10.1.1:443 cert =/certfile  key=/keyfile version=1
Now I am in need of using chain certs but don't know how to incorporate both the domain and the CA cert.

The SSL update patch for Squid-2.5 adds certificate chain support. With this patch just add the CA cert to your domain cert file after the domain cert.

There is also a one-line patch floating around for this. Should be available in the squid-users archives. But I recommend the SSL update.

Regards
Henrik