Hi Albert, nice to know you have interest. I'll work on translating the web site and will let you know.

Right now I'm automatizing the malware checking process to use Jotti's virus engine so I'll get less false negatives as he uses more anti-virus engines then I do. The list of active URLs containing Malware has ~190 entries with ~20 new entries and ~15 inactives removed each day.

Tks

------------------------------
Andre D. Correa, CISSP
andre.correa (at) pobox.com
http://andre.hiperlinks.com.br
Sao Paulo / SP / Brazil

Albert Siersema wrote:

Hi Mr. Hildebrandt, I've being working in a Squid Malware Block List wich lists URLs pointing to malware. Those URLs are being collected primarily on phishing e-mail messages received by contributors.

I'm very interested in a 'community effort' like this. Especially combined with (automatic) checking of the submitted URLs this could be very useful.
Alas, portugese is not a language i read/speak so can't help out with
translating :(

Albert