To: <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 7:56 PM
Subject: RE: [squid-users] Error tcp_negative on web server in DMZ

-----Original Message-----
From: sasa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 5:48 AM
To: squid-users@squid-cache.org

Hi,
also with:

acl internalsite dstdomain www.mysite.com
no_cache deny internalsite

The no_cache directive just prevents Squid from caching received data from a site. The negative_ttl directive controls "Time-to-Live (TTL) for failed requests".

.. in the log file I have:

tcp_miss/403 4174 get http://www.mysite.com direct /10.0.0.121
tcp_negative_hit/403 GET http://www.mysite.com

..but with parameter no_cache I not use the squid cache or no ??
thanks again.

------
Salvatore.

I would have to imagine that SquidGuard is doing the blocking in this case, as I don't see any problems with your Squid ACLs. For what it's worth...

>>> acl local_net src 10.0.0.0/255.255.255.0
>>> acl our_networks src 10.0.0.0/24
>>> http_access allow our_networks
>>> http_access allow local_net

...is redundant. The local_net and our_networks are two ways of declaring the same subnet.

Try removing SquidGuard as a cache_peer, restart Squid and see if access to www.mysite.com works. That will at least narrow the cause of the problem.

Chris