To: <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2005 7:48 PM
Subject: Re: [squid-users] To Use winmx and emule

I did use Emule throug a squid-proxy and it worked fine. See the documentaion of your Emule-Client, to make the specific settings.

IMO you dont need any specific settings in the squid-conf.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Squid should not be getting in way of these applications, unless they require some sort of http transaction in order for them to work. If the latter is the case, you should be able to configure them to access the web via http through a proxy server.

Are you using your proxy transparently?

Tim Rainier