Hello there,

My ISP is running squid with wccp version 1. I have monitored my switch port which is connected with squid

Box and this port is uses 7mbps on an average. My squid box consumed full memory and finally hanged.

Is there any configuration in squid regarding memory utilization?

My swap uses always show 0?

Squid Version : squid-2.5.STABLE12

Following my squid box server configuration

processor                    : 1

vendor_id                    : GenuineIntel

model name                   : Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 2.80GHz

cpu MHz                      : 2791.962

cache size                      : 512 KB

Physical Memory            : 2GB

Memory Utilization

Mem:          2027       1455        571          0        477        682

-/+ buffers/cache:        295       1732

Swap:         4095          0       4095