List,

What is the description of the --enable-ntlm-fail-open set at ./configure?

   The text displayed on the ./configure --help is quite vague...

I've searched through internet and haven't found any in-depth description...

   Anyways, sometimes I get this error on my cache.log:

[2005/12/16 10:32:01, 1] libsmb/ntlmssp.c:ntlmssp_update(252)
 got NTLMSSP command 1, expected 3

When it happens, a window requiring authentication is popped to the user. This is really annoying to our Customer Center.

Question: If I use enable-ntlm-fail-open, when the above error raise, will the user access freely? I desire this behavior.