Example ACL:
=============================
  acl blocked_content url_regex -i "/home/me/blocked_sites.txt"
  http_access deny blocked_content download all
  http_access deny blocked_content all
  http_reply_access deny blocked_content all
=============================

Contents of plain text file "blocked_sites.txt"
=============================
  .adultfriendfinder.com
  gamblingboard.com
  .gain.com