Usual complaint... please reply to the original poster. /I/ wasn't the one
having a question. (This is really a bad habit that I haven't seen to
occur that frequently on any other mailing list.)

On Tuesday 17 January 2006 20:59, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I'm surpised squid even recovered from trying to do an acl for every
> blacklist entry.

I'm pretty sure she rather used something like:

acl porn-urls dstdomain "/etc/squid/access/porn.urls"

Still that might be not the optimal solution for Squid.

 Christoph
--
Never trust a system administrator who wears a tie and suit.