On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Mark Elsen wrote:

Anyways, here my situation. I have squid working on the local lan with
NTLM (Samba, joined to domain...etc). When someone browsing the web is
logged into the domain everything just works because it authenticated
them. When not logged into the domain it displays a popup asking for
login credentials. All very cool, but what I want now is instead of that
webpage popping up a webpage that allows them to register for access.

 - Checkout the 'deny_info' directive and comments in squid.conf.default.

To clarify: The error page given there is seen by the user when he cancels the login request.

Regards
Henrik