[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am getting Access Denied when I try to use SQUID. I am sure that it is an ACL
problem, but I cannot figure out where. I cannot figure out why the same URL is
both allowed and denied. I did check the FAQ, and other posts, but I cannot
find anything that helps me. Maybe I am not looking in the right places, or
maybe I am missing something simple. All help is appreciated. I have attached
my cache.log file below:

While the cache.log is helpful, seeing your squid.conf would complete the picture of what is going on. Without it, we can only see that ACLs exist, and not how they are being used.

Chris