Dwayne Hottinger wrote:

Quoting Mark Elsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I dont want to block all ssl sites.  However, for some reason any url that
has
https:  in it, doesnt go through the proxy
 - It should, in the default settings; check access.log for the failing
URI's.
 - Check cache.log , for further error info , if any.

M.

Mark,
Thanks for the insight.  But I dont see any of the above in my cache.logs or my
access.log.  I think my firewall rules are causing everything on port 443 to
bypass my filter.  I have a rule for redirecting port 80 traffic to  the proxy
server, but nothing for port 443.  Im going to explore that unless someone has
a better idea.

thanks,

ddh

--