Thanks Jakob, you know Websense, i have an server of content filter in my house, and my friends configure your firewall whit my server websene (url Filtering), then my server check all request and take actions of your LAN.

I know websense, but I still do not understand your question. To take
you literally, you want to configure MY firewall and take actions on MY
LAN ? Are you sure that you mean what you write ?
Apparently you have websense as a content filter and web proxy. Good.
What do you want to do with squid instead of or additionally to websense
? What has the firewall to do with that ?

Please remember that in order to help you, we have to understand you
setup and your problem or question - we are not at all familiar with it.

And : please keep replies CC'ed to the list. Thank you.

Yours,
Jakob Curdes