Crimso wrote:

Hi,

I currently use squid on a virtual private server the following way :

www.domains.com -> squid -> my server

The VPS is localized in Italy so my websites seems to be in Italy for the search engines, although my server is localized in France. I use : "http_accel_host www.myserverhost.com" directive and it works perfectly.

For some reasons I'd like to add some domains to my configuration, but these domains are hosted on another server (I can't change that, it doesn't depend on me...)

The result should be :

www.domain1.com -> Squid -> server1
www.domain2.com -> Squid -> server2

I really don't see how to do that since the http_accel_host directive can only be used once...

Hello Crimso,

If you are using the reverse proxy for more than one web server, then we must use the word virtual as the httpd_accel_host.
For more details: http://squid.visolve.com/squid/reverseproxy.htm

--
Thanks,
Visolve Squid Team,