About logging, I'm not sure. But there is something that you could use
for seeing requests in realtime, It's Alex Samorukov's work that I've
modified to show the delay_pool.

Take it from:
http://msarmadi.googlepages.com/sqstat.php.zip

On 7/15/06, Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

   Hello Guys,

   Is it possible to have some kind of logging of the delay_pools
actions ? Let me explain ...

   I have an internet connection that is not very good. It has some
slowdown moments. But I found some of those slowdowns were being caused
by users downloading stuff (videos, movie trailers, music, etc). For
that, i have setup some delay_pools which I can see are OK through
cachemgr.cgi.

   I would like to have some delay_pools logging so i could try to
identify users that are being slowed down by delay_pools and maybe some
legitim accesses that are not very good because of my internet
connection problems.

   Is that possible ?

--

       Atenciosamente / Sincerily,